Startup Company, Phase 2 You have been hired as an IT expert by a small startup company to develop a technology project proposal that outlines a technology plan to set up an office for approximately 2
Startup Company, Phase 2
You have been hired as an IT expert by a small startup company to develop a technology project proposal that outlines a technology plan to set up an office for approximately 20 office staff members. Half of the office will work with desktop computers and the remaining with laptop computers using wireless networks. Employees will be permitted to use their own mobile devices on the network. The office will need at least one networked laser printer that employees can print to from the network. Each desktop computer will require access to the wired network and all the laptop computers will require wireless network access. All computers should be able to print to the network and access the internet.
Phase 2 should include the following:
- Project Beneficiaries: Write a description of all who will derive direct benefit from this phase of the project and explain how they will benefit.
- Project Deliverables: Write a description of the computer-network hardware necessary to set up the computer networks and the necessary software and protocols. Include the following topics:
- Routers and switches
- Wireless access points
- Hardware and software firewalls
- Network Intrusion Detection Systems (NDIS)
- Cables and connectors required for the physical network
- Logical and physical network topologies
- Which IP address versions (IPv4 or IPv6) will be utilized and why
- IP address pool for the network
- Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP) solution.
- Format your submission in a Word document, following the Citing and APA resources