Questions Questions attached Question 1:
· For this week’s discussion, use the
through Nexis Uni, the Internet, or Strayer databases to research one publicly traded company in which you are interested. Locate the company website and financial statements. Review the stockholders’ equity section of the company’s balance sheet. Be prepared to discuss.
· Imagine that you are advising an investor who is considering purchasing stock in the company. Discuss how stockholders’ equity is reported and analyzed. Make a recommendation whether the investor should purchase stock in the company. Provide support for the recommendation.
· For this week’s discussion, use the Internet or Company Dossier through Nexis Uni to research one publicly traded company in which you are interested. Review its most recent statement of cash flows. Be prepared to discuss.
· Review the company’s operating, investing, and financing activities. Suggest at least two items from each activity that creditors should analyze when deciding whether to lend money to the company. Justify your response.
· Be sure to respond to at least one of your classmates’ posts.