Project Part 4 Project Part 4: Executive Presentation
The Premier University president has asked you to create a presentation to the university board of trustees that summarizes improvements made or underway to the university’s information security program. The president will present to the board at the next meeting.
For this part of the project:
· Create a professional PowerPoint presentation summarizing improvements to Premier University’s information security program (as indicated in previous parts of this project)
· Keep in mind that the audience is non-technical
· Describe why the improvements are important to the university
· Use the template of your choice and include SmartArt on at least three of the slides
· Include your name in the lower left or right corner of the initial title slide
· Internet access
· Course textbook
· Format: Microsoft PowerPoint (or compatible)
· Font: Arial, 30-point title text, 20- to 22-point body text
· Citation Style: Follow your school’s preferred style guide
· Length: 14 to 16 slides minimum
· I summarized information security program improvements made throughout the course project and why they are important to Premier University.
· I created a professional, well-formatted presentation with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
· I followed the submission guidelines.
I have also attached the Previous projects that is being referenced.