For these dropbox reading response questions, please attach your pdf file in the submission box. –Using your text as the source, answer each of the following questions in a minimum of 4-6 sentences.
For these dropbox reading response questions, please attach your pdf file in the submission box.
–Using your text as the source, answer each of the following questions in a minimum of 4-6 sentences. Be sure to cite the pages from the text where you find your answer. Each question counts as a percentage of the assignment. If you fail to complete a question, then that percentage will automatically be deducted from the grade.
–Please see the rubric for how these will be graded.
1. How did the experience of total war affect the power of labor unions?
2. What was the Schlieffen Plan, and why did it fail?
3. Why was Article 231 of the Versailles Treaty, the “war guilt clause,” so controversial?
4. Describe the impact of new military technology on the fighting during World War I.
5.The end of the First World War was accompanied by revolutions and revolutionary activity throughout Europe.
Describe this activity and identify its causes. How can we explain the failure of the several radical revolutionary actions that took place outside Russia?
-History.com guide to World War I https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-i/world-war-i-history
– Britannica.com guide to World War I – https://www.britannica.com/event/World-War-I- Crash Course on World War I https://youtu.be/Cd2ch4XV84s – the beginning
–https://youtu.be/_pFCpKtwCkI Overview of the War
— Khan Academy has a fantastic series on World War I – Here is a link to the playlist with all of those videos https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL65yzdk1vCws3QpGeU3k5mFJooJ9addS6