I will provide the previous assignment completed once I have accepted bid.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!! DOCTORAL WORK ONLY. GREAT WRITING SKILLS NEEDED.
Use one of the two new academic articles you used in your Module 7 assignment for this assignment, selecting the one that is most relevant to your interests and future work. You are to rewrite the paper in your own voice focusing on the single most relevant aspect of the paper to your interests and supporting that aspect using the provided statistics. Your work should be roughly 2500 words in length. Make sure to cite and reference 5 scholarly sources using the APA writing style. Include a cover page and a reference page, which do not count towards the minimum word limit. Be sure to address each of the following:
· Write a totally new introduction using your interests and motivation and not those of the original author.
· Establish a new question/hypothesis based on your interest, which should be a subset of the original author’s or different from it. In either case, the statistical study and the provided data must be able to support and answer the question or address the hypothesis (you may also augment the data with additional sources, if you would like).
· Summarize in your own words, augmenting if needed, the prior literature and its relevance.
· Summarize in your own words, the research method used, the statistical methods employed, the result obtained, and their significance. Be sure this section is focused on your question/hypothesis and not that of the original author.
· Write a totally new conclusion and reflection based on your question/hypothesis and experience and not that of the original author.
Length: 2500 words
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).