Creating a Use Case
In the textbook, Systems Analysis and Design in a Changing World, refer to the RMO CSMS marketing subsystem Figure 3-10d on page 83. Write a paper in which you research use case diagrams:
- Create a diagram using Visio, Word, or your choice of program that can create a use case graphic rendering.
- Use Figure 3-12 on page 84 and Figure 3-14 on page 86 as examples of what the use case diagram should look like on the marketing subsystem chart supplied in figure 3-10d on page 83. .
- Remember to paste a copy of the diagram in the paper.
- You need to create the diagram, not take one from the Internet.
2. Write an analysis of the use case drawing that you created. Analyze the actors and how they relate to the use cases in the diagram. Your answer should show the purpose and importance of use case diagrams. 3. Use at least two quality resources. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources. The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create a use case diagram with supporting documentation that describes the use case and actors in detail.
Back to Library
Search across book
CoachMe practice questions are enabled for this book! Learn more & manage settings in your Reader Preferences!
Highlights, Notes, Bookmarks, and Flashcards
Table of Contents
Go to First Page
Systems Analysis and Design in a Changing World, 7e
More book options
- Brief Contentsiv
- Part One: Introduction to System Development1
- Part Two: Systems Analysis Activities35
- Part Three: Essentials of Systems Design155
- Part Four: System Development and Project Management293
- Part Five: Advanced Design and Deployment Concepts363
Use Cases in the Ridgeline Mountain Outfitters Case | Page 83
Go to Page
Go to Page