Be sure each section is clearly delineated and covered in a 3–5-page body paper, double spaced, HINT: Use the Headings provided – if you can’t find something, record as “unable to find” or guess as to what the answer may be (and say you are guessing). References and citations in APA 7 format (see example link);
Reporter’s name (you):
Infamous Person: Richard Beasley
A. childhood (2pts)
B. Late-adolescence (2)
C. Early 20’s (2)
D. Family Influence (2)
3. Substance Abuse/ alcohol involved? (1)
5. Incarceration/ Jail Where?
7. How are all the above events tied together?
8. How do the effects of an underlying (often untreated) Mental Illness contribute to a Human Being’s demise?
9. What characteristics of a serial Killer do you see in your criminal? List these here.
(Antisocial behavior, Arson, Torturing small animals, Poor family life, Childhood Abuse, Substance abuse, Voyeurism, Intelligence [hi or low], Shiftlessness). (2)
10. Where could health care personnel/teachers have intervened in this child’s life to prevent this tragedy if it were NOW? Paragraph of Your opinion. (2)
11. Wanted poster (Like in the Old West) To show (You may be presenting to class). (1)
12. Choose three priority Mental Health Nursing diagnoses. The nursing care plan should include (4):
· What the diagnosis is related to?
· Evidence that supports the chosen Mental Health nursing diagnoses.
· Planned outcomes that are patient-centered.- SMART
· Nursing interventions that are evidence-based and include rationales.
· How will you evaluate the effectiveness of the plan? Include an evaluation tool or rubric?
· HINT: See Varcarolis or Ackley (Care Plan book)
13. @ least 3 References and citations in APA 7 format (1) and paper submitted (1)
APA 7 example:
You are assigned a criminal mind project. This assignment is about focusing on an infamous person with a mental disorder. You must identify and present significance in the following areas: childhood, late adolescent/ early twenties, family influence, diagnosis/treatment (including meds if prescribed), substance abuse/alcohol, the infamous act/traumatic event, incarceration, death, where they are now and what are the circumstances. Explain how all the events are tied together and most importantly how could healthcare personnel/teachers (You or I) intervened in the child’s life to prevent this happening if it was today? What signs of Serial Killers do you see? See the Rubric –
Make the Rubric’s points your headings, cite every source you quote, APA format.
your course project!