Bible continuation EDUC 360
Biblical Worldview: Paper Assignment Instructions
In the Biblical Worldview: Paper Assignment, you will convey your understanding of what is meant by the term biblical worldview and apply principles of a biblical worldview to educational practice. You will articulate key components of a Christian philosophy of education, citing from the Bible and other literature on the topic of Christian philosophy of education. This assignment advances the School of Education’s mission: to develop competent professionals with a biblical worldview for Christian, public, and private schools.
Write a 3-4-page paper that discusses your biblical worldview and its application to education. Page length does not include the title page nor the references page. An abstract is not required.
The paper must include:
· Title Page
· Present a strong, clear thesis statement regarding the value of a biblical worldview.
· Biblical Worldview
· What is the basis for reality based on the existence of God?
· What is the basis for truth, and is truth absolute or relative?
· What values should anchor life decisions?
· Biblical Philosophy of Education
· What is the purpose of education from a biblical view?
· What educational outcomes should be achieved in the lives of students as a result of being taught by a teacher who teaches from a biblical worldview?
· Implications for Educational Practice
· What methods effectively address the basic nature of the child?
· How would you use these methods to motivate student learning in diverse student populations?
· How would you use these methods to enhance classroom management?
· References Page
Current APA formatting is required. A minimum of four scholarly sources is required in addition to the Bible. Some helpful resources have been provided within this assignment.
Submit this assignment to both Canvas and LiveText.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Page 2 of 2