YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THIS BOOK TO COMPLETE ASSIGNMENT:
Understanding Motivation and Emotion (7th Edition) – 9781119367604
Separately, identify and describe the two case studies chosen from p. 426 (box 17).
AGAIN, I DO NOT HAVE THE BOOK, SO YOU WILL HAVE TO YOUR OWN ACCESS.
Step 1: Case Study Assessment
Separately, identify and describe the two case studies you have chosen from p. 426 (box 17).
For each case:
· Explain motivation and emotion – Can you explain why people do what they do?
· Predict motivation and emotion – Can you predict in advance how conditions will affect motivation and emotion?
· Apply motivation and emotion – Can you apply motivation principles to solve practical problems?
Step 2: Intervention Plan Outline
Design a research-based, long-term intervention plan outline to affect the person’s motivation and emotion for the better (for both chosen cases).
· Identify which intervention model you will follow: These include 1) Supporting Psychological Need Satisfaction, 2) Increasing a Growth Mindset, 3) Promoting Emotion Knowledge, 4) Cultivating Compassion.
· Outline the plan (bullet points are acceptable for this portion).
Step 3: Essay
Write an essay of 2000 words and address Steps 1 (completely) and 2 (expand upon the outline to offer support from research). Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Make sure to reference five (5) citations using the APA writing style for each reference. Include a cover page and a reference page, which do not count towards the minimal word amount.